Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“T&C” and “terms and conditions”) carefully before using the https://www.centralus.co.uk/ website operated by Centralus Corporation Limited.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
1.1. By accessing and using the website, you agree to the following terms and conditions, which shall take effect immediately upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree with these T&Cs, you should not access or use the website.
1.2. These terms and conditions may change at any time and without prior notice. You should regularly check for relevant updates and your continued use will be deemed as acceptance of any revised or amended terms. If you do not agree with any changes, you should cease accessing or using the website immediately.
- Intellectual Property
2.1. Unless explicitly stated, all intellectual property in the website or any of its content including, but not limited to, all copyrights, trademarks and names, service marks, text, graphics, branding, themes and website design are the property of, or licensed to, the owners of the website, or under other lawful authorised use.
2.2. You agree and acknowledge that by accessing the website, you do so only for your own personal use and benefit. None of the content contained in the website may be downloaded, copied, inverted, sold, rent, broadcasted, distributed or otherwise used for any commercial purpose. You may download and copy content from the website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- Content and Contributions
3.1. The website owners may change or remove any section of the website and/or its content, completely or partially, without prior notice and free of any liability for any such changes.
3.2. None of the website content shall be taken as advice or recommendations, professional or otherwise, and you should not rely upon the website content to make any decisions or reach any conclusions.
3.3. Where the website permits users to contribute content in any form, including but not limited to posting comments and uploading files (“User Contributions”), the following shall apply:
- The website owners bear no responsibility whatsoever for user contributions or for any distress, injury or damage that these may cause.
- The website owners reserve the right to control user content that appears on the website and may remove any user content, without prior notice, which they deem to be unfit or inappropriate, at their sole discretion.
- Links to Third Party Websites and Resources
The website may contain links or references to external websites or resources that are owned, controlled or hosted by third parties. Any such link or reference does not constitute an endorsement of, claim ownership over, or assumption of responsibility for any content of these external websites or resources by the website or its owners.
- Disclaimers and Liability
5.1. The website owners make no warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied in regards to any of the following:
- The uninterrupted or stable availability, accessibility of the website or any of its content.
- The suitability or compatibility of the website or any of its content with any computer system, software, or information storage or retrieval system.
- The security of the website, or its content or of any information which the users submit to the website.
- The absence of virus or malicious software or machine-readable codes.
5.2. The website owners indisputably, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall bear no liability for any loss or damage, which may be caused by using or accessing the website or its content, directly, consequentially or any other way.
5.3. Nothing in these terms or conditions shall be construed or interpreted as attempting to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury, resulting from the negligence of the website owners or any of their agents or employees.
- Jurisdiction and Severability
6.1. All clauses, sub–clauses and parts thereof shall be severable and shall be read and construed independently. Should any part of these terms and conditions be found invalid, it will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions as a whole.
6.2. These terms and conditions shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.